1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Actual bookstore. Ya know, so I can actually see all of the books I can’t afford to buy.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Does mini-series count as tv shows? Cause I pick that.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 books per week!
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Reviewer. Go with my strengths.
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
This is the hardest one. New book every 6 months. I could finally get Infinite Jest in!
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own a book store! It’s been a secret dream of mine.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Genre. Even though I’m not sure what mine is. But, it’s one which combines Hemingway, Lewis, and Salinger 😊
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Of course I prefer holding a real book, but logistically I have to go with my kindle app sometimes.